Technaxx FM Transmitter, Bluetooth 4.0, USB, with remote control, 87.5-108.0 MHz, SD Card, black
Are you tired of being restricted to commerical radio stations only when you're out driving" With the help of an FM transmitter you can play what you want, whenever you want to play it. Directly from your phone.
FM Transmitters are a cheap and powerful alternative solution to cars that don't come with AUX or Bluetooth. Simply plug the transmitter into your cars 12V cigarettee lighter socket and tune your car's stereo to the frequency of the transmitter and you've instantly created your own personal radio station to jam along to your favorite tunes along the ride.
If you live in an area with a lot of radio stations, chances are that some frequencies are already in use by other stations. Fear not, the Technaxx FMT600BT allows you to change the active broadcasting frequency with a click of a button.
• Music transfer via BT version 4.0 with ~ 10m range
• USB port for charging a mobile device
• USB port (up to 32GB) for playing MP3 music tracks
• Playing music from external audio devices (iPod, MP3 player)
• Handsfree with built-in microphone
• Accept incoming calls by pressing a button
• Remote control for convenient use
• Supports USB sticks up to 32GB
• Plug & Play, easy handling and installation