DeLOCK converter, 2x67-pin M.2 key B slot, 2xSATA 7-pin, 1xSATA 22-pin, RAID 0, 1, JBOD, 2Kv ESD protection
This Delock converter enables the connection of up to two M.2 SSDs in 2280, 2260, 2242 or 2230 format. The converter can be installed into your system internally through an SATA 22 pin interface. When using more than one SSD, you have the possibility to use different RAID level.
At the two SATA 7 pin connectors can be connected SSDs or HDDs when the M.2 slots are not occupied.
The converter can be installed into a PC slot by using the enclosed slot bracket or installed with the help of the 3.5" frame.
1 x SATA 6 Gb/s 22 pin female
2 x 67 pin M.2 key B slot
2 x SATA 7 pin female
• Interface: SATA
• Form factor: 3.5"
• Supports M.2 modules in format 2280, 2260, 2242 and 2230 with key B or key B+M
based on SATA
• Maximum height of the components on the module: 1.35 mm application of
double-sided assembled modules supported
• Supports RAID 0, 1, JBOD
• Switch for RAID mode
• Reset button
• LED indicator
• Maximum current for M.2 module: 3 A
• Short circuit protection, over heating protection
• ESD protection up to 2 Kv
• Slot bracket
• 3.5" frame
• Fixing screws for M.2 module
• User manual